Controlled and timed data exchange for Freshdesk
The Freshdesk Edition of Invantive Data Hub is command-line driven software that is capable of executing Invantive scripting language compatible scripts across many database and cloud platforms. Ideal for high volume data loads into and extractions of Freshdesk. It provides a headless mode which makes it ideal for use in server environments and scheduled uploads and downloads in lights-out operations.
Thanks to compatibility with the popular Invantive scripting language, you can easily move business processes you have designed on Invantive Control for Excel or Invantive Query Tool into a server environment. Besides high volume data loads you can also generate reports in Excel and other formats using data from Freshdesk.
The support for headless mode enables Invantive Data Hub to be started by batch files or from the Windows Task Scheduler. When running Invantive Data Hub in headless mode, you will enjoy the integrated logging features for ease of analysis and auditability.
The Freshdesk edition allows direct loading between Freshdesk and SQL Server and MySQL. The All Cloud edition extends this cross-database capabilities to over 50 on-premise and cloud platforms.
Supercharge data exchange with Freshdesk
The FreshDesk Edition of Invantive Data Hub provides you with benefits such as:
- Schedule and run high volume data loads and extractions of Freshdesk.
- Headless and command-line driven for use on servers.
- Invantive Query Tool-scripting language compatible.
- Share reports in PDF, SQL, CSV, Excel and XPS formats to network shares or DropBox.
- Direct distributed SQL statements and replication between Freshdesk, SQL Server and MySQL (extensible to over 50 platforms).